Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Listless

Ha, the server is down at work, so I have time to blog without feeling guilty...

Long time readers may recall this list that I wrote at the beginning of the year:

Well let me tell you, three of them have been achieved, and five of them are well on the way to nearing completion. I haven't played my guitar for a while, because I need a tuner, and I can't be arsed getting one.

It's nice to think that I have been able to achieve those things so quickly, because when I wrote the list, it seemed a little out of reach.

So let that be a lesson to all you weirdos out there. That if you want things to happen badly enough, and you are totally committed to making them happen, you can change them.

The only problem is now, that I need a new list. And I'm still not content. But I feel like I'd like to step back and watch for a while. I guess when you get on the treadmill, it's very hard to just jump off without your legs turning to jelly and collapsing underneath you. You just have to keep on running...

So when the server goes down again, I might get time to think of a new list. Oh and there's that 100 things list I've been promising. And the shopping list for the week...

Thankyou to faerie for cheering me up last night. There's nice things headed your way. I posted them this afternoon...

2 Comments:

Blogger littlefaeriegirl said...

you are very welcome, sweet boy. im here if you need me.

anyone else reading that is in the market for cheering up, give me a call, i charge by the minute but adrian gets it free cos he sends me presents

so, which three have you achieved, which five are on the way and which ones can i help you with? i cant play guitar and i dont own a boat

August 02, 2005 5:23 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These 5 are on the way (not done yet but it's just a matter of time now):
3. Pay off my Visa
4. Start paying off my HECS debt
6. Buy some new clothes (NO PINK SHIRTS OR UPTURNED COLLARS)
7. Get back into rowing again
9. Learn to play my guitar better

These I still am having problem with:
8. Meet some nice COOL people
10. Get some action in the love-life

So Faerie, if you have any ideas about how you can help me with these, then I'd be more than happy to read your proposal ;)

August 03, 2005 6:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home