Thursday, March 17, 2005

Ten Things To Achieve This Year

  1. Move to Melbourne. (The goal is by May 31, but we'll see)
  2. Find a decent job where I am improving myself and my surroundings.
  3. Pay off my Visa
  4. Start paying off my HECS debt
  5. Find out the possibilities of doing Honours next year
  6. Buy some new clothes (NO PINK SHIRTS OR UPTURNED COLLARS)
  7. Get back into rowing again
  8. Meet some nice COOL people
  9. Learn to play my guitar better
  10. Get some action in the love-life

The first one is the tuffy. Once that happens, the rest should hopefully fall into place. It just sucks that I feel like I can't spend a lot of time on #2 - #10 until I have saved up enough money to achieve #1 . Catch 22?

1 Comments:

Blogger Kaufman said...

The first thing I thought when I read this was 'Hmmm'. Then, once that feeling passed, I realised that you were onto a good thing with the moving thing, coz Adelaide is one of those places that can get to you. Not big enough to be a place to find new and intriguing people and too small to hide from the fuckers you already know and the chicks you've already slept with. Definitely Catch 22, bro (it's a Kiwi thing). Good luck sailing the seas of cheese and have a great time once you're in the land of the four seasoned day. P.S. You'd better save shitloads of $ if you wanna live in M.

March 24, 2005 10:57 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home