Sunday, April 16, 2006

The meek shall inherit nothing

By some strange twist of fate, I am now homeless. Officially starting at midnight tonight.

On Friday (after two days off with sickness) , I went to ask the boss what plans had been made for my transfer, and was thusly advised that work in the mother state has suffered an irrepairable setback. During the wait for my lease to end, it would seem that the Project Manager of the interstate job has been replaced with a more budget-conscious individual.

Good thing that I brought it up then, huh? (Eyes roll)

Common wisdom now dictates that there are an adequate number of people working on that project. But my job is still safe (For now...)

It wouldn't have been as much fun to hear that after I had relocated. But two days before the end of my lease is just fabulous. (Fucking fabulous)

So how was your Easter?

Ever tried squeezing a rolled up double sized futon mattress into the front passenger seat of a Peugeot 306? Well that's how Ron Jeremy would feel on a bad day.

Very frustrating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home