Sunday, November 06, 2005

Through space and time

Each person that I encounter
has an impact on my path
Some people are like Jupiter,
pulling me into their gravitational fields
Adding momentum

Others are like meteorites crashing through the atmosphere
Forming craters in my soul
Sending me reeling tangentially
into the cosmos

And there are the electron storms
That do nothing but fuck up my circuitry
As I pass through them
Otherwise untouched

At the far ends of the galaxy
Contact by radio (or other means)
Becomes hit or miss

Just
plenty of inertia
And the unknown

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's some nice phrasing here... I kinda like it.

November 07, 2005 9:36 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Jen, welcome!

November 08, 2005 8:52 pm  
Blogger Ms Smack said...

I wonder if the stars and moon will align on Saturday?

November 10, 2005 2:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home