Sunday, November 06, 2005

A man is not a Camel

Unless he has a hump...



Is there anything to do in Melbourne that doesn't involve drinking copious amounts of alcohol?

Not that that's a bad thing really,

This weekend was alcohol free. Did the 5-way Sudoku in the Age (actually finished last weeks one, I haven't started the new one!)

I bought a purdy new bedspread, and a couple of new pillows (Jason extra firm) and cleaned out my room. The harem comes closer to fruition.

At 5am, I was treated to the dulcet tones of my flatmate getting fucked by her new boyfriend (again). It's quite a well rehearsed activity from the sounds of things. A low male grunt every three seconds. Interspersed with a high pitched female groan at every three grunts. Occasionally there will be the sound of thighs slapping as she is taken from behind. And it's all over in five minutes.

I think I need a coffee...

(One hump, or two?)

3 Comments:

Blogger Ms Smack said...

lol @ hearing them do the wild thing.

does it make you feel weird? disgusted? jealous?

I havent heard anyone doing the wild thing for eons!

November 07, 2005 12:33 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it makes me tired more than anything.

And it all sounds so scripted, I half feel like marching in there with one of those clipboards yelling "cut, cut... lets take it again from the top" :)

November 08, 2005 8:51 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! I find it sexy, even get off on it when I don't know who it is or there is mystery. I had to listen to a housemate I didn't like and his girlfriend, I also didn't like hoopla like wild oxen, and then cackle like scared hens - I got tired very quickly of it after a while.

November 15, 2005 1:17 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home