Friday, November 25, 2005

Chicken sandwich

I've made a decision to devote my life to my work.

Just like Charles Darwin, or Sigmund Freud, or that guy from the Curiosity Show.

The next few weeks leading up to Christmas will be very busy at Groove Terminator laboratories, as they have been for the past couple. We are being encouraged to work weekends, and there is a lot of data that needs to be processed. It also means more field work. (Yay!)

Next week will be spent in between Bendigo and St Arnaud.

If anybody knows of any REALLY good bakeries in the area, please let me know by Monday.

It is important that I am well fed, as the quality and accuracy of my work depends on it.

1 Comments:

Blogger littlefaeriegirl said...

a good custard tart is a must if you are to complete some good field work

im sure theres a quote in there somewhere

November 26, 2005 10:33 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home