Monday, October 17, 2005

Breaking news...

My planned return to SA has been delayed by a month. The person designed to take my place here in the cartography department didn't get the job.

It's a good thing I hadn't given notice at home, or I'd be sleeping under the projector in the boardroom....

It's not all bad news, I'll have a bit of time to save some money, get my radiator fixed and enjoy living in the fair city of Melbourne a little longer. And the weather is sweet right now.

But I'll see if I can get back to Adelaide before then anyhow.

Hmm,.... I feel like a lemon squash.

7 Comments:

Blogger littlefaeriegirl said...

you dont look like a lemon squash...aaahahahahahahahhaaa ahaa ha ha

ha

i always knew there was a reason other than my lack of can be botheredness that i never changed your link to the interstate blogs box

welcome home soon
xxxx

October 19, 2005 7:59 pm  
Blogger Ms Smack said...

:)

October 19, 2005 10:54 pm  
Blogger Ms Smack said...

I'm happy to postpone that steak

October 20, 2005 1:36 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, let the steak age. It's much more tasty that way

October 20, 2005 10:57 pm  
Blogger Ms Smack said...

hey you ! :)

October 20, 2005 10:57 pm  
Blogger Ms Smack said...

hey ! you're online! How are you?

October 20, 2005 11:03 pm  
Blogger pirategirl said...

its nice that you're kissed better after each snipe :)
nice girl, that one.
and carly.... that's a massive Dad Joke and i'm so very ashamed of you... tho i'd have to admit, i did think the same thing *ahem*
adrian you are coming to plastery fun with us when you have time in the S of A.

not asking, telling!
:)

October 22, 2005 9:44 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home