Monday, September 19, 2005

No rest for the wicked.

The size of a counter meal is inversely proportional to the distance from the nearest capital city.

Last week was spent in various motel rooms, and eating at pubs and bakeries. The Kerang Hotel has great counter meals. The chicken with cream and mustard was a special.

I was greatly relieved to get home on Friday night to find that everything had more or less returned to normal at home.

But the homesickness is starting to creep in. Perhaps it's when I stop and think. And when the weather is poor.

So Saturday night, I went to the local for Atlantic salmon cutlets, and ended up dancing a Salsa at Copacabana with a Columbian girl that spoke little English.

Yep. I didn't see it coming either.

I have also finally got around to looking for a new gym.

And tomorrow, I'm back out on the road again for the rest of the week.

Goody.

1 Comments:

Blogger pirategirl said...

*waves* helloooo
...ok now i have On The Road Again in my head, and its all your fault!
yeah, ok, bored blogsurfing on a lazy day... time to find a hobby.
:) ciao x

September 23, 2005 2:04 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home