Friday, September 23, 2005

Injustice

I was laying on my back much in the same way as I was last night. But it was so very different.

The girl was on top with her legs spread apart, and her heels were digging painfully into my thighs. As she rode up and down in reckless abandon, I was left to catch her weight in the palms of my hands and hold on, as with each thrust another wave of sludge coated my balls.

Her rubber-like nipples brushed moistly over my chest and she purred softly in my ear.

"Fuck me"

And I did, although it was more the other way around.

When she would come, it was so beautiful, because I would always lose it too. And we would hold each other as we were both lost in our own pleasure. Yet still as close as two people could be.

As I lay in the motel room in Swan Hill that night, I thought about the injustice of it all.

Last night, it felt like there was a squirrel doing backflips in my pants. With nary enough space to swing a cat.

2 Comments:

Blogger littlefaeriegirl said...

i want someone to write like that about me

September 23, 2005 9:37 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

damn that's a hot memory.
Hope the squirrel is okay.

Prue

September 28, 2005 7:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home