Sunday, September 25, 2005

The difference between boys and girls

Look at my eyes
my hair
My perfect gap-toothed
Smile

My boyfriend loves
Me
But he's in Sydney

And the 22 year old
Boy from work
That I shagged in a moment
Of weakness
Keeps ringing me

He's sweet and I can
See us being together
But he's just
Too
Keen...

You know?...

And I don't want
To commit
To
Anything

Cause I'm afraid
Of
Getting hurt
Again

What do you think?



Me,

Well...

I never gave a shit
about money,
career;
and power
means nothing to me

But a cute ass says plenty

And...

Confidence is just
a mask
Hiding the ugliness of
whatever
insecurities
Might stop you
getting
Laid

1 Comments:

Blogger Ms Smack said...

I like the last sentence the best.

wonderful post :)

September 25, 2005 9:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home