Saturday, August 27, 2005

Not dead,... but only just

I've been away all this week visiting trainlines between Broadmeadows and Seymour, just north of Melbourne.

Just thought you'd like to know.

I'm not dead or anything, but I feel like it warmed between two slices of vienna bread.

I've been living in assorted motels with my motivated work colleague. Getting up at the crack of dawn. The weather in the first part of the week was quite bad, and coincided nicely with the onset of my latest cold/ flu.

I am afraid of her.

You know the sort of person.

Listens to Triple M religiously.

Has problems with me eating custard tarts.

And sucking the remnants of tomato sauce from those little squeezy packets.

Owns and operates 8 horses.

And is the perfect example of a hardworking career minded intellect.

Try to forget.... Try to forget....

And then I go to the Airport and pick up Carly for her visit to the land of MMMMMMMMM

She gives me a triple set of Parker Lewis DVDs, and that makes her rule.

She is the best. The best of all the best.

And is good in bed.

And good out of bed.

And good beside the bed.

5 Comments:

Blogger Ms Smack said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

August 28, 2005 12:18 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is a harsh mistress indeed that doesn't let you suck the sauce remnants.

August 29, 2005 4:17 pm  
Blogger Ms Smack said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

August 30, 2005 11:09 am  
Blogger Ms Smack said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

September 02, 2005 12:56 pm  
Blogger littlefaeriegirl said...

hehehe, i'm keeping my mouth shut ;)

September 02, 2005 8:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home