Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Trainspotting

This is how I spend my day,... looking at video images taken from trains.

Cool huh?

It's quite interesting actually. And a hell of a lot of work. But it's fun. I have to map all the signals and things that I come across. And then I get to go into the country side and check that everything is accurate. I've had my medical evaluation, and I need to do my track safety course, and then I will be free to go!

I now know what a whistleboard is. And a turnout. And I am becoming quite the trainspotter.

Someone should make a movie about me.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thats you job?!

Awesome.

July 21, 2005 6:27 am  
Blogger Kaufman said...

What would you call the movie?

July 21, 2005 11:13 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trainspotting?

July 21, 2005 1:05 pm  
Blogger Kaufman said...

Nah, I don't think that would work. People would confuse it with something with a decent soundtrack. I don't think you've thought this through. ;)

July 25, 2005 10:44 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home