Sunday, June 26, 2005

Miss Adelaide, I luv jah!

Miss Adelaide, sure, but... I just can't do it. Melbourne is all woman, and she knows it. Sure I love jah A-town, but it is just fucken cool over here. I have been spending all week handing out resumes to prospective employers, and getting used to the traffic. (Did my first hook turn on Friday!).

I have no internet at the moment, so I'm forced to use the internet cafe around the corner, and $5 an hour and Sabbath Bloody Sabbath at full blast is a bit much for creative blogging, but all will return to normal soon.

I'm going for a job on Monday, and if I get it, I will be walking on sweet sunshine. It is right up my alley, and even though it might be a little out of my league, I'm going to have to do some fancy talking. I don't want to jinx myself by saying too much.

If I don't get the job, I will be down in Adelaide next weekend, and look forward to catching up with y'all. If I do get the job, I will probably be in Adelaide too, but it will depend.

Wish me luck,...

6 Comments:

Blogger littlefaeriegirl said...

good luck, mr melbourne...although you still didnt answer me if i could stay at your place...

June 27, 2005 9:35 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks faerie,

It would be great to have you over, but there isn't much room. Unless you don't mind sleeping in my bed (you'd have to keep your hands to yourself ;P )

I'd have to talk to my two flatmates about it though. They are both the quiet hard-working Melbourne types, and I don't want to throw too many pebbles in their tranquil waters at this early stage.

Perhaps we can meet up next weekend when I am down and discuss it more?

June 27, 2005 1:41 pm  
Blogger littlefaeriegirl said...

next weekend like the one coming, or the one after?

i am planning on going somewhere next weekend, havent decided where yet. and i dont actually have plans to go to melbourne yet, so you dont have to talk to your flat mates just yet :)

and thanks for the hugs, i promise as im hugging you back my hands are staying in acceptable friends position

June 27, 2005 4:23 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll be driving down from Melbourne on Friday arfternoon (in two days time), but probably will be leaving again on Sunday arfternoon. If I get this job, I'll be starting Monday morning. And so the wait continues...

June 29, 2005 11:27 am  
Blogger littlefaeriegirl said...

i'll be at supermild on saturday night, look for me there if you want. prolly wont be there till late tho

June 29, 2005 12:14 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, I will be at Enigma on Sat night prolly, so it's like right across the street!

June 29, 2005 3:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home