Thursday, June 09, 2005

I'm a Fitzroy poet!

Yeah, so I'm still alive! So much to write, and so little time. I'm sitting in this funky little clothing store/ internet place on Smith Street, Fitzroy. And I'm using an iMAC (It's true that websites look better on iMacs). I left Adelaide on Monday morning, and have spent the last two nights sleeping in my car as I tried to organise some accommodation (No easy feat I can tell you), and using my mobile to contact people and drive around checking out places.
So, I'm just around the corner from my NEW HOUSE! I live with two girls, both older than me, and the rent is at the upper end of what I can afford, so I'm going to have to be very frugal, and work my ass off trying to find myself a job. But I love it here already. There are record shops, restaurants, and a pub for every night of the week, and that's just within walking distance of my house! All I need is a bit of cash, and I'll be set. More to come...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fitzroy syndrome?? Does that have to do with wearing wheat sacks on your feet?

June 14, 2005 5:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home