Monday, June 20, 2005

The 'hood

A few things have struck me about living here in Melbourne. Firstly, everytime I go for a walk around the 'hood, I am spellbound by the sights. Everything is so old. And secondly, there is always at least one thing happening, (and usually many more). So I thought I'd share with you a small fraction of what I see on a daily basis.


Fitzroy library/town hall (where this post comes from) Posted by Hello

This building is hidden in the back streets of Fitzroy, but it's the biggest most impressive place. I was so surprised to see it!

This sort of housing is very common, and my place is similar to this. Pretty ain't it?


quaint terrace housing Posted by Hello

And it's inspiring to see things like this everyday.


Shadowplay Posted by Hello


crazy wall art Posted by Hello

There is a lot of street art around, and political slogans and such. And a lot of needles. There must be a big problem with insulin-dependant diabetes in the area.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lipstick 'n' Linguine said...

great pics adrian!

June 25, 2005 9:54 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home