Thursday, June 09, 2005

For Jane

Jane says "When are you going to tell us about your website?"

Adrian says "...What website?"

Jane says "You know..."

I know of at least three of my friends who know about my blog. They have known about it for a while, but no-one knew how to approach me about it. And it took a big night out, Karaoke with Bruce Springsteen and the Ramonettes to make it known.
Thanks to Jane, Darren, Greg and Becky for making my last night in Adelaide so fun. All of you rock the Casbah!
I'll be back down in the next month or so, and we'll catch up!

5 Comments:

Blogger Lipstick 'n' Linguine said...

so how did they find out to begin with?

June 10, 2005 7:17 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Dougie, we love you and miss you, we are at the enigma and thought we should touch base and check in on what you are doing..... Hope you are having fun and thanks for mentioning me! Miss you and come back soon, Jane, Greg and Darren PS dancing n the dark was the best thing ever, can't wait to do karaoke again, live the dream!!!

June 12, 2005 1:16 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Georgie really appreciated dancing in the dark too, you forgot to mention her.... come on

June 12, 2005 3:27 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the tank top trick was a winner, thanks, maybe joking or may not!!!!! Live it

June 12, 2005 3:28 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, don't thank me, thank Bruce. He's the boss! Yes thanks to Georgie for the inspiration.

Rosa> One of my friends did a google search for his band to see how popular they were, and my page came up. I knew when I was writing about them that there was a possibility I could be discovered, I just didn't think it would be so soon...
I think they were probably more embarrassed to find it than I was, but the whole point of putting up the page was for other people to read, so here it is!

June 14, 2005 5:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home