Sunday, May 08, 2005

txt txt txt

I didn't mean to be so rude the other night. it was a bad day, be greatful i didn't talk to you i probably would have only been evil!

It was a txt message from a girl that I met weeks ago at the pub.

It was a very strange situation. I got talking to a guy and he introduced me to his friend/ex- girlfriend. We had a nice chat, and swapped numbers. I wasn't looking for anything, just a nice chat. She got into a fight with him, and they left while I was playing pool.

A couple of weeks later, my phone beeped.

If you aren't doing anything later, come to the such'n'such and I'll buy you that drink I owe you.

OK, so we met up, and I was a bit late because I couldn't find the such'n'such. She was there with her friends, and I was there by myself. We had a nice time, I thought considering that I only wanted to meet a new friend.

I gave her a ride home, but she seemed upset. So that was the end of that I guessed.

I had fun the other night too but you have to realise things are pretty screwed up for me right now. i don't really hang out with friends let alone people i've just met. i'd like to catch up but i don't think i can. hopefully we will just run into each other out one night. sorry for being so weird

We did run into each other again. At the shops a week after that. It was quite unlikely, and I was as surprised as she was. I said hello, and she looked at me uncertainly, her brain ticking over, and smiled trying to compute the situation, continuing on her way.

Random act of nature or mysterious movings of an unknown force?
I don't know, but Miss Italian Cutie, you are so right about Adelaide!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home