Saturday, May 21, 2005

Timely Illness

It's funny how you can just tell when you are going to be ill. Waking up on Friday morning with my left nostril slightly blocked. My throat was sore and my joints were stiff. It wore off after I took a shower, but I had a feeling it would be back. Then Friday night, the headache came and my eyes felt like they were about to pop out of my head. I took a couple of those nifty blue Codrals and drifted off to sleep whilst Gianna and the other girl frolicked about in a nurses uniform and undies respectively.

I guess if there was ever a time when I needed some time to myself, this would be it. So maybe getting the flu' will turn out to be a blessing. I can sift through the smouldering fuselage of my mojo. Maybe there are survivors.

So, I won't be seeing Rollins tonight. And I was looking forward to that!

Or going to the footy.

But I did have a great day in bed with my new fetish. Sudoku puzzles!

I did the one from The Age and it took me about 4 hours. But I finished it!

So tonight, I will be staying in with a curry from the Red Ass, some old 45's and a bottle of red.

Checkmate!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lipstick 'n' Linguine said...

im sthick too :(

May 22, 2005 8:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home