Saturday, May 28, 2005

Superman's Balls

Tomorrow will be my last ever day of work.

Thursday night was pretty dead. So I stood at my register leaning on the desk. Oh, and reading The Messenger. Clark Kent came up behind me.

"Adrian", "What are you doing?", he retorted. The incredulity caused the muscles to tense in the corners of his neck. Just like my Biology teacher who contracted Ross River Fever.

"Just reading the paper." I replied as nonchalantly as a cloud.

"Well there's all this stuff that has to be tidied up. Throw that paper in the bin. If Big Ted came in and saw you doing this, he'd castrate me." I could see him imagining his balls sitting on the counter.

"If you keep this up, your going to find it very hard to get shifts." He mumbled to himself as he hurried off to save another cat stuck in a tree.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home