Thursday, May 12, 2005

Cream for the cat

Wednesday is always a great day for me. I have three classes on in a row at the gym. I start off with the Pump class (weights), then the aerobics, and follow it up with yoga. The best part is the aerobics. It may sound weird to hear a guy say that, and I am one of only two guys in the class. But I fricken love it!

It wasn't always that way. The first time I tried it, I was going exit stage left even when I should have been sashaying to the right. As embarrassing as it was, what made it worse were all the tuts and sneers from the prissy gym queens. It still makes me laugh how seriously they take it.

But I perservered with the classes. I ain't no quitter. And as time went by, I got to be pretty good at it. I smile to myself when sometimes the lycra princesses stuff up, and shake their heads and throw their rackets like Lleyton Hewitt after he serves another double fault.

When it comes to exercise, I need some motivation. And that class had what I needed.

There is something Romanesque about sweating it out in a room filled with the finest girls known to mankind. There's the statuesque blonde with the softly rounded belly that always peeks out from her midriff. Another tall brunette with the breasts that bob and weave enticingly. The hottest one is the one that I always end up next to. Funny that. She is toned all over, and her red hair swept into an attractive ponytail. One of those high ones that cascades down the back of her neck. And she always wears these little shorts. Her shoulders are strong yet supple, but her thighs and legs are entrancing. MMMMMMMMMMMMM

I did notice a silver ring with a large rock on her left hand though. Oh well...

I always leave there grinning from ear to ear. Like the cat that got the cream.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"fricken"?
Where do you live? The States? I like your blog, but fricken? Come on, that's just sad. Comes from freakin' the soft word for...you get it.

May 13, 2005 8:36 pm  
Blogger Lipstick 'n' Linguine said...

that sounds fricken cool

great blog

aerobics is the best, especially when there are men in the class!

May 13, 2005 8:44 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home