Thursday, April 14, 2005

The list

I found this on Carly's blog:

My criteria for a man

A man needs to.......
(in no particular order)

- be kind
- be committed

- be funny (In the eye of the beholder, but I have made people laugh before)
- be educated

- have a good job
- be taller than me (I don't know how tall you are, but I'm 5'7)
- be good looking
- look good in a suit

- be able to cook
- want to hold hands
- enjoy bike riding

- like snowboarding (have never been, but always willing to try)
- enjoy traveling
- have some interests different to my own
- have nice friends

- live not too far away from me
- notice if I have changed my hair colour
- compliment me sometimes
- remember to call me
- remember important dates

- make time for me

- make the first move (sometimes)
- have a nice car
- have a nice house/apartment
- not hog the bed
- be good in bed
- be able to hold a conversation with my mum
- not be too afraid of my dad
- enjoy spending time together doing nothing much

- miss me when I am away
- love me unconditionally

I have bolded in black the criteria that I think that I would posess, and highlighted in grey those which I can't answer. I think that I scored pretty well!

And now for one of my own:

3 Comments:

Blogger Carly said...

sadly, adelaide is pretty far from melbourne :( and is even further away when i move to japan in july :)

April 14, 2005 8:48 am  
Blogger littlefaeriegirl said...

ok, that was really confusing cos im carly...and i dont remember writing all that. and then i realised that i'm not the only carly in the entire universe

April 14, 2005 12:35 pm  
Blogger Adrian said...

i reckon i'll start a carly appreciation society. we can have chapters in every state...

April 14, 2005 3:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home