Sunday, April 17, 2005

Goodbye...

25 - 1 - 03
17 - 4 - 05


After spending an amount of time apart, I decided to write down all my feelings and finally say what perhaps should have been said a long time ago. I have been avoiding doing this, because I know that once it happens there is no going back. I'm not even sure that they are my feelings, or hers reflected back at me.

She sat on my bed, and I read to her.

She totally agreed with everything that I said, and I could see the relief on her face. She had wanted to say these things too, but didn't know how. I had a few questions to ask her. She answered them, and everything seemed logical.

I walked her out to her car, then she turned and looked at me. Her blue eyes never looked so big, and there was an expression on her face of happiness and relief. She was the girl I had met, but different somehow.

I took her in my arms, and it felt like our bodies had melded together. I felt the sun on my face and I savoured the warmth of her embrace, and I wept on her shoulder. She lost her cool composure for a moment, but soon regained control.

"Am I too much of a wuss?" I asked her,

"No, you're not enough of one." She replied with an evil grin.

She got into her car, and drove away with a piece of my heart, and I was left with a piece of hers.

2 Comments:

Blogger littlefaeriegirl said...

*hugs* adrian. i really feel for you. i lost a little piece of me on saturday night too

April 17, 2005 10:03 pm  
Blogger Adrian said...

Thanks faerie.

April 18, 2005 10:56 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home