Thursday, March 17, 2005

To Be Sure, To Be Sure!

Not much posting this week, that's because I have been out there livin' it up.

Last weekend, I went down to the practice pad in Port Adelaide to see Herbie do his vocal track for the debut Catholic Altered Boys cd. I also lended some assistance on backing vocals. We grabbed a couple of cartons of Pale from the Royal Admiral (Only $33 per carton!!), but by the time they had set up all the equipment, we were all too blind to sing anyway. It was a great night, and the end product was somewhere between Dropkick Murphys, the Sex Pistols and the Pogues. Not a bad result....

I have to say that I am feeling a lot happier being in my skin over the past few days. I think that it has to do with finally letting go of the past, and looking a little more towards the future. I am relieved that breaking up with Bec has not been the traumatic experience that I thought it would be. Although, I'm sure that we're not out of the woods yet.


I hadn't heard from Bec until I texted her today:

Hi Bec, would u like 2 go for a drive in the countryside 2moro?

I was in the Library reading the papers. She rang back a half hour later. She is going surfing with 2 of her friends from school tomorrow, but was going for a drive in the mountains on Sat'dee. Sure I would love to go! Anyway, we will talk more tonite when she can talk on the normal phone.

But anyway, enough about me.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home