Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Never mess with a Scorpio!

I give the mechanic a call to see if he can fix my windows and he says he has had a cancellation, and to bring it down. So I go down and drop it off, but he needs a part, so I book it in for Thursday.

I arrange to meet Bec. She comes down, and I drive with her back to uni to drop off her car. We drive to Marion and look at new phones. Same old shit where she doesn’t like any because of some minor detail that she doesn’t like. Then she shows me one that she does like, but it is the same as the others! She doesn’t let me have a pasty because it is unhealthy, but she sees my disapproval, and she relents. We drive into the city for her to check out laptops and meet her friend for lunch. I go to the library and read papers. I go and sit out the front of the art gallery and watch the passing parade. She comes out and we walk about Rundle St and such. It is fucking hot and the sun is like a thousand little knives cutting flesh from bone. We walk to Gouger st and wait for things to open. We rest our weary bones on the bench, and she says something about she wishes we could be brutally honest with each other without getting angry with each other. Also that she finds others more interesting when they are intested in her. Also some crack that she should be with a guy with money.

I am quite sure that she wants to tell me that our relationship is over, but she doesn't have the courage. We walk up and down and eventually go to Star of Siam. She gets the calamari, and I have the green chicken curry. Pretty standard fare. We walk to Cibo on Rundle street for gelati.
I get pretty randy kissing her all the while, and when driving back to uni, I stop for condoms. We head back to my place.
In the shower, I spray her with the cold water for a laugh, so she enacts revenge by turning on the hot, yes that’s right the FUCKING HOT!! It's a good thing that I'm not burnt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home