Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Can Friends Still Have Sex?

Lying on my bed on Sunday night, I had locked myself in my room and drawn the curtains. I felt absolutely miserable, when the phone rang. It was Bec on the other end. Wiping the tears from my eyes, and putting on my happy voice, I answered the phone.

"Hello, ... can I see you?", the voice trailed on the other end.

"Sure" I replied, "Where are you?"

"I'm parked out the front. Maybe we can go for a walk."

So I got dressed and went out to see her. We hugged for a while, then went down to the beach. She had told me what she had been doing since our fateful discussion on Wednesday night. Helping to paint her father's house. That gives you a lot of time to think and a lot of time to twist things in your mind.

We had a nice friendly, enjoyable chat whilst watching the light planes swing in from over the sea, preparing for landing.

It was getting late, and without thinking, asked if she wanted to stay over. I knew I was tempting fate, but I didn't care.
She asked if I was sure that this was OK. Of course! I fetched a matress and put it on the floor next to my bed, and flopped down. I was pretty tired, and I had to be at work at 9am. She looked down at me.

"Why don't you come up on the bed? It makes me feel bad that you can't sleep in your own bed."

"OK, but you have to sleep on the floor."

So we switched places. I could see that she was upset, and she asked if she could have just one hug. So I hugged her. We hugged for a long time, maybe 10 minutes. My arm was falling asleep, so I made a slight motion to restore the blood flow. She released me, and then moved down to the foot of the bed, looking up at me expectantly.

Somewhere along the way she had lost her pants.

I told her that she would be able to sleep in my bed, but she had to know that I cannot lie next to her, feeling her skin against mine in her little tight black undies without wanting to fuck her brains out. She understood this, and crawled under the sheets.

The sex was cataclysmic, tectonic, and hieroglyphic.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kaufman said...

Cool entry, I was rooting for ya all the way, but the title sucks. It sounds like it's straight from a rejected script from Sex And The City, and a man like you doesn't want that to be the case. If you have this problem again, give me a hoi-hoi and I'll whip up something with more spark free of charge - it's just the kind of guy I am. 'Swish', for example would have said it without getting all touchy-feely-gooey-wanky.

;D

March 24, 2005 11:04 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home