Saturday, March 05, 2005

Back to Square 1?

It is cold and raining outside after a hot sunny day yesterday. Woke up by phone call from work. It was Justine asking if I'd taken the keys home. FUCK! I spend 10 minutes looking for my keys, playing that age-old fucking game. Drive out to work and give them the keys. Another call from work. She tells me that Denise wants to give me a written warning!!! WHY DO I WORK HERE AGAIN??? Ring Darren. He is going to the Red Rock. I get there and Cabs and Darren are there together. A lousy trick. End up spending $16 on some shitty noodles and an entrée of squid. Darren is going later to record our mates band in their practice room. I go by after the gym. It’s good to see the boys again. Fraser on rhythm, Mair on lead, Russell on bass and Steve on drums. Andy is there with his fucking awesome computer. He has over 100 built in guitar effects, amp emulators etc. Anyway, they sound fucking awesome. Dave’s guitar parts are dubbed over the top, and any imperfections are effortlessly removed. All they wait for now is for Herbie to lay his vocal track. It will be interesting to hear how it sounds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home