Friday, March 04, 2005

At the beach

Woke up after a sleepless night, and took the car down to see the mechanic. Walked to uni to see Bec, to return her towel. All the while thinking of how I’m going to yell at her and tell her all about how I’m feeling so shit. Think about how retarded I must look walking with a green towel and my Australia hat. I get there just as she is walking up the steps to go to class. I melt. She greets me warmly with her dazzling Scorpio smile and I walk with her to her class that she is running late for. I am not allowed to go in, so I sit on the grass for two hours and watch all the hotties walk by. There is a giant goose that looks like a stray cat, and it is very tame. I go and get a cornish pasty, and an oj. She comes out and we walk to the book shop. I just wait. I am still pissed off. I walk with her back, and finally see her room. It is pretty cool and a great place to study.

She offers to give me a drive back to pick up my car. She says she feels like going to the beach. We drive to beach. We go for a walk on the jetty, and back to her car. I still don’t fucking understand this girl. I think that she wants to break up with me but can’t bring herself to do it. Everytime she tries to start a fight or something with a barbed remark, it is somehow deflected into the stratosphere. She drives me back to the mechanic and toots me goodbye after a few kisses. Poor confused girl. She is a lot more relaxed now, and doesn’t know what to make of it.
Door is put back together and airconditioner fixed. Also engine tuned and new spark plugs. $320. A bit more reasonable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home