Sunday, February 27, 2005

Twenty-six reasons to doubt your girlfriend

Wake up after a sleep in. Bec has been up during the night with pain. I give her a fizzy tablet, and a few orgasms to keep her mind off it. She tries to ring her doctor. We have breakfast. She says now I remember what it is about you that I don’t like, and that worked to my advantage. OK. She leaves. The thing about this relationship is that it has so much potential for good, but it is being stifled by our own inability and unwillingness to make it work. We both resent each other that we have met each other before we have had a chance to do what we need to do.


For tea we have a family bbq to celebrate my 26th year on the planet. It is tasty, and I actually look my sister in the eye. I havent actually looked at her for a while and it is weird. She is doing better than me, and is well dressed for a change. Grampa rocks up. Bec couldn’t make it of course. I make a wish. I love doing this, because most times that I can remember they have come true. I won't post it because then it won't come true.

I am starting to feel very old.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home