Thursday, February 24, 2005

Lookout!

Yesterday after Bec left, I went to chinatown and enjoyed their fine food for $5.50. Too hot to do anything else. That night I got a txt from Bec with her new number at her uni housing. I give her a call and she is bored. I drive around to see her at her place. We get in her car and we go for a drive into the hills, and we park at the lookout. We watch the lights and talk about her trip. I tell her about what I have been doing, and for some reason, I tell her about the girl at work that I am friends with. I tell her that she made me a mix tape for xmas. I know, I know, I can hear your hoots of mockery from here. She got into this jealous pissed off rage thing and cried the rest of the night. We drove back and it was 3.30am. When I left her, she went to kiss me, but I couldn't kiss her, and avoided her eyes.

I was SO pissed off at her for her double standard. She has been away for 6 months doing what she wants, and I am not allowed to have a female friend at work?

Needless to say, I don't remember the drive home. Couldn’t sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home