Saturday, February 26, 2005

Happy Birthday to Me!

I go and pick up Darren about midday. He accidentally breaks the fucking window in my car, and it won’t wind up. We go to the Bombay, and I have the Lamb Korma. It is big! And pretty good. I go home and file stuff at my house waiting for Bec to come around at 6pm. She is late. She gives me a piece of paper with a message and offers to take me out for tea.

I tell her I’m not that hungry after the big curry, but neither is she, so we raincheck. We go for a walk, and she is jumping around like a crazy little kid. When we gets there, she gets stomach pains and we have to walk straight home. We get home and crash straight away. Anyway, a pretty unspectacular day, but I guess it’s better than what could have been.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home