Monday, February 21, 2005

Bec's return

Wake up with a start from my pissed slumber, 7.50! FUCK!! The mobile alarm didn’t go off. I am still pissed but have the presence of mind to brush my teeth etc. and put on the brown shirt and washed jeans. It is 8.20 before I get to the airport, and nearly turn around and leave, but something makes me keep going. I am thinking about what will happen if she has already left, and am sure that she will be pissed off with me. Anyway, do a lap of the carpark, and find a park a long way away. I walk toward the terminal, and a bunch of people are leaving. I see Bec and her Dad and sister. She looks different, with short strawberry blonde hair, and she is more solid. She looks good, wearing her wrap around pants. She looks at me with that piercing look and it feels entrancing. I still feel something, and I think she does too. It feels good to finally hug her. She is pushing her wagon with her backpack. I mumble something about being sorry for being late, but it falls on deaf ears. She shows me her newly pierced ears. I don’t really know what is happening and I can’t remember what happened. Neither her Dad or her sister spoke to me but that is cool, that's just their way. I’m not sure if they were waiting for me. Probably not but? At the car, her Dad opened the hatch, I lifted her bag in for her. As she was getting in the car, she asks me if I’m still free for tomorrow night. I say yeah how about 5.30. she says that’s not night time, and I say ok whenever. What the? Anyway it feels good, and I walk away. I have to go and see the planes, and the sun is beautiful. I go home and try to sleep but can’t so I get the paper and a vilis pasty and mocha. Then I go for a drive to the beach at semaphore to read the paper. There are some young cuties in a Laser, and I look. Beautiful day with cool soft breeze, and I enjoy my car even though the engine is Fucked…… listen to some mix tapes. Feel really good for a change. Well I guess I’ll see what happens tomorrow. After I write this, Mum takes me to the Showdown Ansett cup thing with Uncle David. There is a big lineup out the front. Is fun, but footy is a lot better live than the bullshit on tv.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home